What Your Rubber Band Color Says About You
Wearing braces doesn’t mean your mouth has to be boring. With colored braces by Beecroft Orthodontics in King George, VA your rubber band color can say a lot about your personality. When your orthodontist specialist places the elastic bands firmly over the brackets during your appointment, you can make your mouth look less drab by selecting a different color every time you come in to change your bands.
Whether you want to match your braces with a special outfit, go with a particular holiday theme, support your favorite sports team or express your creativity by choosing your school colors, you can take your new mouth-wear to a whole new level with Braces Colors. Adults can even get in on the color bandwagon. You’ll find many of today’s more mature brace wearers going for a subtle approach of colored bands by opting to select clear, gray or silver.
Because the brackets have individual ligatures, your band placement can take on many forms. This allows you to make a bold statement by placing an entire rainbow of colors over your teeth. The bright colors can also make your teeth appear vibrantly white, while pale shades such as white and yellow can cause them to look less brilliant.
What the Color of Your Rubber Band Says About You
Dependent on your mood or personality, choosing to go with brightly colored rubber bands can be an exciting part of the brace wearing process. The following colors depict various traits when you make your selection.
- Orange Hues are an indication that the individual is an optimist and great communicator. Since they enjoy talking, they do especially well in social settings and meeting new people.
- Reddish tones are for take-charge individuals and those ready for action. With their mind set on their goals, they often take a go-getter approach to getting the job done.
- Purple colors are for the creative minded individual who likes to use their imagination to have fun. This plum-like hue also represents calmness and peace.
- Pink is a passionate and romantic hue that plays host to a caring and selfless personality. This color also boasts silly behaviors and lots of laughter.
- Blue represents a more calm and peaceful existence for the wearer. When dealing with life’s situations, the individual exhibits integrity and conservative traits.
- Green tones promote spiritual and emotional growth for the wearer. Because the color is the most Zen of hues, people who wear this shade are typically more level-headed and balanced.
Beecroft Orthodontics goes above and beyond to form a lasting relationship with their patients. In addition to creating an environment where their patients feel like family, their goal is to instill confidence and happiness by improving a patient’s smile. Availability of colored Braces in King George takes your brace wearing experience above and beyond with today’s latest orthodontic advances. From surgical orthodontics and comprehensive treatment for adults and children to brackets and braces, Dr. Matt Beecroft is known for providing excellent care and beautiful smiles to his patients. Give them a call today.
Beecroft Orthodontics, 10472 Georgetown Dr. Fredericksburg, Virginia
Did you Know: Colors can Depict Personality Traits