An Orthodontist in King George provides special information about their patients in Fredericksburg, Virginia. They discovered that many patients are concerned about finding easy ways to keep the breath fresh. Stafford Orthodontics has also provided a few quick solutions to follow daily. Patients should note that the key to understanding bad breath is discovering the origin.
Bad Breath Causes
Offering real life solutions to ending bad breath begins with understanding the origin of it. Most adults brush their teeth and floss daily. However, there are millions that ignore their tongue. Did you know that the tongue is home to bacteria and germs? Bacteria is capable of living on the tongue and the teeth enamel for a long time. Notice a filmy white buildup on the tongue? That’s the bacteria settling in on the tongue. All that filmy buildup and bacteria leads to bad breath. Did you know that a sinus infection might also cause bad breath? It’s quite true. However, it is also a good idea to make sure that the teeth and gums are in good condition before jumping to that conclusion.
How to Keep Fresh Breath
Orthodontist in King George believe that following these steps will keep the breath fresh.
- Drink plenty of water during the day to prevent dry mouth, which leads to bad breath.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages. They lead to dry mouth and bad breath.
- Eat celery, carrots, and apples. They clean the teeth and leave breath smelling fresher.
- Make an appointment with your orthodontist for regular checkups.
- Brush and floss daily.
- Avoid toothpaste or mouthwash with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This ingredient causes dry mouth and bad breath.
Schedule an appointment with Beecroft Orthodontics for a regular checkup and have your teeth professionally cleaned.
Beecroft Orthodontics, 10472 Georgetown Dr. Fredericksburg, Virginia
Stay Away From Having Bad Breath