One of the first things a person will notice about you is your smile. A beautiful smile can give an individual a confidence boost, or a slanted smile can give an individual a feeling of self consciousness. If you are suffering from a slanted smile, there are many different types of braces available to help you fix it.
Lingual braces are a great option for busy moms who are living their life to the fullest and do not want anyone to know they are currently undergoing teeth corrections. Lingual braces King George has to offer are actually hidden behind each tooth, and therefore are very discreet. These types of braces are also individually formed for your mouth and offer a close contact, personalized feel that makes it a feasible option for many different types of individuals.
Lingual braces are also a great option for:
- Professionals who do not wish to have metal braces showing
- Musicians that are involved with wind instruments
- Athletes who are involved in contact sports
- Individuals who are actively modeling
- Individuals in the field of acting
Invisalign is another great option to fix slanted teeth. Invisalign is a form of realignment tool that uses a series of clear aligners to re-adjust your teeth. Since the aligners are clear, no one has to know that you are currently wearing them, so you can carry on with your normal life and not be self conscious.
FAQ #6: How Often Must I Wear My Invisalign Aligners? – Orthodontist in Fredericksburg, VA
Many great benefits of Invisalign include:
- No hassle during teeth brushing or eating
- Clear and discreet
- Causes no abrasions as some metal options do
- Often takes less time to correct the issue than traditional types of braces
Ceramic braces are another discreet option for correcting your slanted teeth. Ceramic braces are much like traditional, metal braces, except that ceramic braces blend to the color of your teeth. Ceramic braces are more often used on adults than on children due to the fact that adults are often more concerned about cosmetics than children are.
Minor disadvantages of ceramic braces:
- Much more brittle than metal braces
- Larger than metal braces
- Require closer attention to personal hygiene
Although ceramic braces do have minor disadvantages, there are also several advantages to these types of braces. These advantages include:
- Nearly invisible while on the teeth
- Much more comfortable that older, more traditional sets of braces
- No worries of having to remember to wear as with Invisalign
- Better oral hygiene practices typically become a habit
If you are in the market to fix your slanted teeth, visit our website or give one of our friendly professionals at Beecroft Orthodontics a call today. You can also visit our website for braces before and after pictures to see the results that you too can get. We can get you on the right path to have that beautiful smile you have always wished for.
10472 Georgetown Dr, Fredericksburg, VA22553
Phone: 540 898 2200
What Can I Do About My Slanted Teeth?